- The entire class fee is due at the time you register. If you must cancel a class registration, you must notify us no later than one (1) week prior to the class date. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No refunds will be given on special events.
- Class minimum is three (3), and the maximum is twelve (12), except where noted.
- If the class does not fill, or if we cancel the class, you will receive a full refund or store credit, your choice.
- Supplies are needed for almost all classes. The class fee covers instruction only. You are responsible for picking up your supply list and coming prepared to class. Please have your supplies and fabric, and any pre-class preparation complete, before the day of class so that you are prepared for the class to begin.
- Copyright law that each student purchase his or her own book or pattern needed for the class. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- You are welcome to use one of our shop machines during class. Please let us know when you register and plan to come a few minutes early so that you may become familiar with the machine. There is a $3 bobbin fee and you will need to supply your own needles.
- Please do not bring children or visitors to class.
- Machine Mastery classes are designed to help you learn the features of your machine from the Quilt Sampler. Sign up early - our mastery classes fill quickly! If your machine was purchased from another dealer, you are welcome to come to class; please call for mastery class prices. If you don't see your machine model listed in the class description, just ask - we'll help you find the right class!